LG Quad Beats 3 Premium Earphone Based on the latest real-time, the LG Quad Beats 3 is one of the cheapest audiophile headphones. As in-ear headphones, you can expect the LG Quad Beats 3 to provide better isolation from ambient noise than earbuds, but still fall short of larger headphones in terms of bass output.
Impedance and sensitivity can speak to the wattage needed to output certain volume levels. Low impedance and high sensitivity headphones require less power and are better suited for small output devices like smartphones or MP3 players. The LG Quad Beats 3 is one such headphone with a slightly lower than average impedance. As such, to avoid damage we do not recommend using it with an amp.
The frequency response indicates the range of pitches the headphones can produce. Human hearing range is usually quoted at 20 Hz – 20kHz, with most music falling well within those bounds. With a closed operating principle and a solid low end frequency response, these headphones can handle a strong bass and would be great for listening to pop or rock music.
Weight is simply a user preference and metric of portability. It does not indicate higher quality headphones as some brands add unnecessary weight to their models. So don’t be too quick to judge the LG Quad Beats 3, which is one of the lightest in-ear headphones.
- LG G4 original bundle earphones in non-retail packaging.
- Rich and balanced sound with Quad Layer Speaker Technology.
- The in-line control allows you to answer a call by pressing the button while being used on a mobile phone.
- This earbuds comes with 2 different silicone tips to comfortably fit your ear shape and size.
- 3.5mm plug enables simple connection to a wide range of devices.
- Premium, enriched sound quality