Connect your computer to your home network via a USB port with this USB 2.0-to-Ethernet adapter, which offers a wired connection to most 10/100 Mbps networks. Add an additional network interface to any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer via a simple USB adapter. Improve the connectivity speed of your current 100 Mbs Fast Ethernet computer when a Gigabit Ethernet network is available. Improved connectivity speed vs. computers currently connected over WiFi/802.11 wireless networks.
- This USB adapter allows the use of a CAT5e/6 cable with a USB 2.0 A jack
- The USB 2.0 to fast Ethernet adapter is a high performance and highly integrated controller with embedded 7K x 16-bit SRAM
- The converter contains a USB interface to host CPU and compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Supports both full-duplex or half-duplex operation on fast Ethernet
- Compatible for Apple USB Ethernet Adapter Windows 10, can be used on both Mac OS and Windows 10.
- May require a software driver
* Product may not be exactly as shown however, functionality and specifications do not change. This is due to the manufacturer updates on design.