Connect your computer to your home network via a USB port with this USB 3.0-to-Ethernet adapter, which offers a wired connection to most networks (See specifications below).
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth, unlike USB 2.0 adapters
Add an additional network interface to any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer via a simple USB adapter. Improved connectivity speed vs. computers currently connected over WiFi/802.11 wireless networks.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 (Speed limited by USB port)
- Support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), the adapter offers a versatile Gigabit network solution for home and business users
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Powered directly from the USB ports
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Jumbo Frame support
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- May require an Ethernet Adapter Driver for optimal connection