TP-Link Canada Technical Support Contact:
• Technical Lead: Alejandro Diaz 905-881-9469 ext.229 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Global Technical Support: 1-866-225-8139 (toll free, 24/7)
• Local No.: 1-855-987-5465 (toll free, French service, Mon-Fri 9:00 to 17:00 EST)
• SMB Technical Support: 1-844-287-4762
• Service Time: Mon-Fri 6:00 to 18:00 PST
• Support E-mail: email@example.com
• Technical Support E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (business products only)
1. Q: What is Access Point?
A: is a device that allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network using Wi-Fi, or related standards. The AP usually connects to a router (via a wired network) as a standalone device, but it can also be an integral component of the router itself.
2. Q: Which ISP does TP-Link modem router compatible with?
A: ADSL/DSL (Phone line)