Genuine Wireless World
300Mbps Wireless N Router
300Mbps Wireless N Router
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- 2T2R MIMO™ delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- QoS function assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee’s computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
Wireless On/Off Switch
Power On/Off Button
|External Power Supply||9VDC / 0.6A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Antenna||2*5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.6 x 5.1 x 1.3 in.(192 x 130 x 33 mm)|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless||64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless N Rotuer TL-WR841N
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER