Genuine Wireless World
AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router
AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Gigabit Wi-Fi for 8K Streaming - 5,400Mbps Wi-Fi for faster browsing, streamings, and downloading, all at the same time.
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology – Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) features advanced technologies, including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, HT160, and 1024-QAM, drastically increasing the speed and efficiency of your entire network
- Fully Featured Wi-Fi 6 - Equips with the top structure of 4T4R and HT160 on the 5 GHz band to enable 4.8 Gbps ultra-fast connection.
- More Devices with Less Lag - Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and quadruple the average throughput.
- Extensive Coverage - 6× antennas and Beamforming ensure broad coverage.
- More Vents, Less Heat - Improved vents area unleash the full power of the whole machine.
- Powerful CPU - 1.5 GHz quad-core processor ensures fast transmission speeds and smooth operation of numerous devices and applications.
- USB Sharing - 1× USB 3.0 port enables easy media sharing and private cloud building.
- WPA3 Security - The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax)
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
3 Bedroom Houses
6× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
Multiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients
Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
Access an extra band to reduce congestion
Connect your devices to more bandwidth
Access Point Mode
|1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU
|1× Gigabit WAN Port
4× Gigabit LAN Ports
Static Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports
|1× USB 3.0 Port
Supported Partition Formats:
NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
Apple Time Machine
|Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
LED On/Off Button
|12 V ⎓ 2.5 A
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
Real-Time IoT Protection
Malicious Site Blocker
Intrusion Prevention System
DDoS Attack Prevention
Home Network Scanner
|1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products.
All OneMesh Products>
HomeShield Parental Controls
Professional Content Filter Library
Family Online Time Ranking
Pause the Internet
Weekly and Monthly Reports
|Quality of Service
|QoS by Device
|Auto Firmware Upgrade
DHCP Client List
|10.7 × 5.8 × 1.9 in
(272.5 × 147.2 × 49.2 mm)
|Wi-Fi Router Archer AX73
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
|FCC, CE, RoHS
|Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER